TWO BIRTHDAYS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!
mama needs some tissue
Saturday, June 11th
Please join us for a special Birthday Brunch
to celebrate Alex turning 1 and Dylan turning 6!
3647 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60613
(first floor patio)
A FEW important THINGS...
The Birthday Brunch will be outside on the first floor patio of Brickhouse Tavern next to the historic Wrigley Field! Charge that iPhone for pics! Sorry, no home Cubs Game on this day.
As it will be outside, make sure to bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen. It mostly will be sunny this time of year. If you are a parent of a munchkin cousin who does not care to sit and eat, get excited because there will be plenty of outdoor space to chase your mini and still be near the birthday celebration.
• Free Street Parking available on Addison between Clark & Racine
• Meter Parking all around ballpark, should be widely available
• A Parking Garage is available across the street at Hotel Zachary which offers 4-hour parking for $14. Entrance is next to the Cubby Bear on Addison.
• It's been a rough couple years for so many. In lieu of a gift, please consider a donation in the boys name to any of these organizations.
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
• If you prefer to give a gift, the boys LOVE books, experience 1-Day gift cards (Climb Zone, Altitude Trampoline Park, Kid Fit City), or small toys (we live in the city so anything small is super appreciated).